The T. Rowe Price Program for Charitable Giving offers a simple, low-cost way to enhance your client relationships through charitable giving.
Deepen your client relationships
Philanthropy is a product of your client's deepest emotions—supporting what he or she cares most about. Advisors that are involved with their clients' charitable giving efforts have an opportunity to deepen client relationships in a meaningful, personal way.
The Program makes it easy for you
When your client establishes a Program account, you can be named as a secondary donor-advisor. That allows you to:
- Help your clients plan their tax-deductible contributions to the Program
- Manage your clients' Program account balances among six investment pools
- Make grant recommendations from your client's Program account
- Access your clients' Program accounts online
- Receive quarterly statements, summarizing all of your client's account activity
The Program lets you concentrate on other aspects of your business while our professionals handle the administration and paperwork.
Benefits for your clients
The Program helps your clients support their favorite causes, maximize tax savings, carry on a tradition of charitable giving and more.